Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Man From Nowhere

Last night i've spent mine watching this movie after my 2nd paper of examination. This is the best korean action movies i ever watched. As I could think of, this is the 3rd time I've seen Won Bin act as a main actor after Autumn in My Heart in 2000 and Tae Guk Gi in 2004 which is why I loves korean drama up until now. Not forget to mention Song hye Kyo was very cute back then. He's not acting for so long because he's involve with the mandatory service to the South Korean Army. And I also read something long time ago that RAin also have to serve for 2 years. For sure his fans will miss him a lot. So, I won't write a synopsis about this movie, but if you want, just google it or download it. Two option, download it for free(pirated) of buy the original DVD. What I could say, shit!! this is f*cking awesome!!



  
  nice hairstyle

2 comments: