Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Band Project



Currently i've been looking for a band member to join me to form a new group which i don't know exactly how it will be especially it genres... is it rock, punk, or metal.. hahaha.. it's hard for me to search for complete lineup since my colleagues friend are not into music.. All they knew is study, study, n study +playing Dota n facebooking.. wtf!!.. when i'm old and have grandchildren, what would i say to them?? owh dear my grandson, don't be like atok, growig up wasting my time playing DOta.. don't have any youth experience to share with them.. even atok also tackle your maktok in facebook chat.. hahaha..

My last band in arau ad couldn't make a comeback since my friend(drummer) can't make it to shah alam and the other one ad working.. looking for a drummer is very difficult coz if someone plays a drum, he/she must be in a band.. so i need to recruit someone from the bottom till he can play well.. now i'm getting serious, let see how this thing goes.. btw, i dont know what name should i give to this band... see if i could form it 1st.. watcha!!!

1 comment: